Historically, Interlog has had a non-pay model for our customers since 1999. 87% of our freight bill Below is the process we use:
- Once the invoices are received by Interlog, they move through the process for which it includes data entry, audit cycle and any customized IT programming (ie: GL coding, batch files, etc.).
- Upon completion of the Interlog process, invoices are ready for a customer review and payment.
- General Interlog has customized pay file. The pay file is customized to the customer’s needs and requirements as it applies to layout, format and delivery method. It is typically created weekly, but we can customize the frequency on the client’s request.
- The customer will then integrate the pay file directly into their accounting system.
- After integration, the customer will initiate payment to the carrier.
- The option is available for the customer. This allows Interlog to answer the carrier’s payment inquiries.
Interlog Group operates at the heart of the supply chain, offering a set of innovative services supported by its 3 companies(Interlog Services, Interlog Logistics and Interlog Solutions). We also have three main offices in Ann Arbor, MI (USA), Orleans (France) and Chennai (India), and local offices in Mangalore(India), Brazil, Mexico City, Portugal and China.