General Data Protection Regulations
Interlog Group SARL. As the legal representative of its subsidiaries Interlog Services, Interlog Logistic, and Interlog Solutions, confirms that it complies with the current legislation regarding personal data protection and handling, especially in customer relations, suppliers, and subcontractors, according to EU Regulation (EU 2016/679) of the European Parliament.
This regulation is of an imperative nature, establishing guarantees, obligations and specific protections in services involving the processing of personal data for your company, as the “Data Controller” (“Controller”) and for Interlog Group SARL. as a subcontractor.
By virtue of the contract(s)/proposal(s) (jointly referred to as the “Contract”) in force and the purpose(s) of the Services, Interlog Group SARL. assumes the commitment to comply with the RPGD, as described below:
1. Interlog Group SARL shall ensure compliance with the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data governed by the GDPR, with regard to the processing of data by the Controller, which is, where applicable, also governed by the contract(s) and which establishes the object, duration, nature and purpose of the processing, the type of personal data, the categories of persons concerned and the obligations and rights of the Data Controller.
2. Interlog Group SARL will guarantee the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the contract(s) and in accordance with the documented instructions provided by the Controller in legal terms.
3. Interlog Group SARL will, if necessary, only subcontract to third parties, in accordance with the terms set out in the Contract(s) and it will previously provide a specific or general written permission by the Controller.
4. Interlog Group SARL. will ensure that its employees and authorized personnel that process personal data are subject to appropriate legal obligations of confidentiality.
5. Depending on the nature, scope, purpose, and object of the contractual services, Interlog Group SARL. will if necessary, provide assistance and collaboration to the Controller, by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures, to enable them to fulfill their obligations responding to data owners’ requests.
6. Interlog Group SARL. will assist the Controller, depending on the nature of the activity and the information at its disposal, to ensure compliance with the GDPR, in particular with regards to the security of handling and notification of violations of personal data.
7. Interlog Group SARL. shall facilitate and contribute to audits, including inspections, undertaken by the Controller, other mandated auditors, or entities with legal authority.
8. Interlog Group SARL. will keep a written record (including in electronic form) of the processing activities carried out in the name of /behalf of or by the Controller themselves. 2
9. Interlog Group SARL. will notify the Controller of any violation of personal data once obtained, without further delay.
10. Depending on the choice of the Controller, Interlog Group SARL. will delete, return all personal data, and/or existing copies after the end of the provision of the services related to the activity, unless the obligation to retain them arises from national or European Union law.
11. Interlog Group SARL. appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) as established in the GDPR, with the following contact: email@example.com
Interlog Group SARL. emphasizes the need for the Controller to take the necessary technical and organizational measures to comply with the regulations, ensuring that the processing of your personal data is legal, fair, transparent, and limited for authorized purposes, adopting all appropriate measures to guarantee the accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality of personal data, as well as all other rights of the holders of personal data.
Orléans, August 2021