Interlog Services, a major player in the fields of transport management and information processing, supports industrial groups in their logistics operations. As part of the strengthening of its team, we are looking for a :
Key Accounts Manager M/F :
Based in Orleans (45)
Reporting to the “Freight Spend Management” department, the Key Account Manager is responsible for the success of his/her clients.
Your main missions will be to :
- Follow up and develop the loyalty of a customer portfolio in order to maintain and expand the revenue.
- Identify customer needs and implement the necessary actions
- Propose and follow an implementation action plan in collaboration with customers and carriers.
- Analyze customer data through “BI” tools and propose areas of improvement.
- Organize periodic activity reviews with customers and carriers.
- Team management: work organization, training, monitoring of indicators, continuous improvement
- With a higher education in business school (Bac +5), you have successful commercial experience in the field of transport or in a service company in export and/or logistics.
- You will be the main contact for your customers and have excellent interpersonal skills. You are recognized for your leadership and your ability to work in a team.
- Fluency in English is imperative for this position involving frequent travel in France and Europe.
Commercial temperament. Autonomy, organization, and rigor. Relational skills at all levels. Strength of proposal and conviction. Real capacities of analysis and synthesis.
You are looking for a position in a company experiencing strong development, particularly internationally. Like you, this company places values such as commitment, excellence, and independence at the heart of its activities.
Type of job : permanent contract