Interlog Group is a french IT company specialized in the publishing and hosting of collaborative solutions in the logistics and transport area. Our clients are SMEs and big companies, both nationally and internationally.
Post and missions:
Within the team, you will be in charge of the realization of the software components in JAVA from a functional or technical analysis.
Under the responsibility of a project manager, you will participate, alone or as a team, in the design and development of the new functionalities and in the operational maintenance of the existing ones.
Your main missions will be:
- Modeling web interfaces based on the MVC paradigm
- Design of the solution backend objects by following the architecture set up
- Achieving quality development while respecting the estimated time
- Identification of unit tests and their execution
- Drafting implementation and deployment guides
- The management of the correction of the anomalies following the returns
- Customer technical support
Contract without terms (40 h/week) based at Ourem(1h from Coimbra or 35 min from Leiria).
Teleworking : 2 d/week
Computer training, you have a first significant experience (3 to 5 years) in object oriented programming. You are familiar with JAVA, Spring, SQL and VueJS framework.
Experience in jQuery and CSS technologies would be a plus. Knowledge of agile methods and functional tests will be appreciated.
You are able to communicate in English and knowledge of French is a plus.
You are autonomous and rigorous in your work, and curiosity as well as the spirit of analysis are part of your main qualities. You like working as a team and you want to invest in a company with a human dimension, dynamic and in full development.